The primary responsibilities of Administrative Services Bureau includes:
- Conducting studies and preparing reports on a variety of administrative, fiscal, personnel, and organizational matters.
- Assisting in the development of performance standards and reporting and control systems.
- Directing the analysis of expenditure of funds and making recommendations on requests for unusual expenditures and transfers of funds.
- Assisting in the formulation of administrative policies and procedures.
- Participating in Department planning, legislative and Commission matters.
- Discussing and negotiating with City officials concerning Department policies and procedures.
- Advising and consulting with the Fire Chief and Bureau Commanders in the overall fiscal and personnel management of the Department.
- Representing the Department at meetings and conferences.
— Find Your Station
— Fire Safety
— Medical Emergencies
— Evacuation Info
— Disaster Readiness
— Smoking Violation
— Fire Stat LA
— Los Angeles Community Resource Guide for Immigrant Angelenos