Update Structure Fire 01/19/2016

Update Structure Fire; 1:27PM; 844 E 112th St; South Los Angeles; Smoke alarms woke the sleeping occupant (adult male) who was able to safely exit the home. The fire cause is electrical, originating in the kitchen. The fire extended into the attic of the attached residence. Loss is total $250,000. $200K structure, $50K contents. American Red Cross notified and SAVE card provided to occupant to assist with immediate needs. ; FS 64; Batt 13; South Bureau; Council District 8; Margaret Stewart

Translate