The Los Angeles Fire Department (LAFD) actively shares information, images and videos with the public through external social media platforms. The LAFD welcomes the public’s input and invites questions and comments. Please note, however, that submissions are reviewed for inappropriate content. Comments are not edited but may be deleted for inappropriate content, such as the following:
- Obscene, indecent or profane language, pictures and/or videos.
- Hate speech directed at race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion or disability.
- Threats or language that may incite others to violence.
- Confidential or non-public information.
- Promotion or endorsement of services and products.
- Comments advocating illegal activity or posting of material that violates copyrights or trademarks of others.
This list is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the LAFD may amend its comment policy at any time.
The opinions and comments submitted by the public do not reflect the opinions and positions of the LAFD, its officers or employees.
For all official business and any feedback requiring prompt action or a formal reply, we welcome you to contact LAFD Administration directly via: http://lafd.org/about/contact
— Find Your Station
— Fire Safety
— Medical Emergencies
— Evacuation Info
— Disaster Readiness
— Smoking Violation
— Fire Stat LA
— Los Angeles Community Resource Guide for Immigrant Angelenos