- For a list of businesses out-of-compliance with the annual CERS submission requirement, please click HERE.
- For a list of current suspended CUPA permits, please click HERE.
- For a list of current permitted locations and permit status please click HERE.
- If your site shows up as NOT PERMITTED under permit status, fees are likely owed. For questions on paying those fees and obtaining your permit, please contact email@example.com.
- If your permit status shows suspended, please contact your local inspector for additional information.
- For any other questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUPA QUICK LINKS
|-Obtain a Permit||-Online Payment Portal||-Instructional Videos|
|-Hazardous Waste||-Report a Release||-Public Records|
|-Underground Storage Tanks (UST)||-Hazardous Materials||-CALARP|
|-Above Ground Storage Tank (APSA)||-CUPA Main Page||-Enforcement|
|ATTN: LAFD CUPA|
|200 N Main St,|
|Los Angeles, CA 90012|