"Think About Your Neighbors" and celebrate SAFELY this year.
All fireworks, even the so-called 'safe and sane' variety remain illegal for personal use in the City of Los Angeles. Attending a professional fireworks show is the safest and smartest way to celebrate Independence Day 2023.
Professional Fireworks Shows within the City of Los Angeles are added to the list below as LAFD permits are issued. If you are looking for shows outside the City of Los Angeles, in areas served by the Los Angeles County Fire Department, please visit fire.lacounty.gov.
NOTE: To confirm public admission, parking and other details, please contact the venue or organization hosting the show.
July 4, 2023
- Downtown LA - Los Angeles Civic Center - Grand Park 4th of July Block Party 2023 (**Drone Display - No Traditional Fireworks**)- 200 N Grand Avenue
- Elysian Park - Dodger Stadium - 1000 Vin Scully Drive
- Hollywood - Hollywood Bowl - 2301 N Highland Avenue
- Marina del Rey - Fourth of July Fireworks Show - 13650 Mindanao Way
- Pacific Palisades - 4th of July Fireworks Show at Palisades High School (Advanced Admission Ticket Purchase Required) - 15777 Bowdoin Street
- Porter Ranch - Shepherd of the Hills Church - 19700 Rinaldi Street
- San Pedro - Port of LA Berth 46
- Woodland Hills - Warner Center - Bob Blumenfield's 4th of July Extravaganza - 5800 Topanga Canyon Boulevard
What if you witness illegal fireworks use in the City of Los Angeles?
Report illegal fireworks directly to the Los Angeles Police Department at any hour, using their online fireworks complaint form at:
NOTE: The fireworks complaint form above is the most efficient way to notify the Police Department of illegal fireworks use. Only call 9-1-1 if someone is injured or there is an active fire.
What if I have fireworks?
The Los Angeles Police Department has a special process that allows you to surrender fireworks without penalty. To receive special guidance, please call the LAPD non-emergency number 1-877-ASK-LAPD. Do not transport fireworks anywhere and do not bring them to a Police Station until you have received this special guidance.
Join the conversation...
Look for and share safety tips, photos and information about public firework displays using the tag #Safe4th